Ambedkar College has committed vision to instil a very high sense of dedication and discipline in the mind of students and to ensure a global standard of education by imparting quality education. It has the vision to make the learners intellectually superior and ethically strong. The Institution also affixes its goal to ascertain the unity and integrity among the people of different communities and religions and to uplift the weaker section of the region. The institution also takes upon itself the arduous responsibility to identify the potentials, possibilities, as well as weakness in the teaching and learning process with a view to elevating the institution to the level of excellence and also to the national development.
1. To provide better education to the students from all walks of life-urban and rural, the poor and the backward.
2. To develop the college as an ideal centre of learning for proper manifestation of the best in an individual learners’ mind and character to make him or her a good citizen.
3. To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable development through excellence.
4. To ascertain the unity and integrity among the people of different communities and religions and to uplift the weaker sections of the region.
5. To create awareness on human rights, value system, culture heritage and scientific temper