CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS OF AMBEDKAR COLLEGE.
The Students must observe the following disciplinary Rules and Regulations of Ambedkar College.
1) Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited within the college campus.
2) Students should have at least 75% attendance of the classes taken during a semester.
3) The student should follow the academic calendar framed by the institute.
4) No students are allowed to enter in the class room without college uniform. Students have to follow the dress code of the college which is available in the college web page.
5) Every student must carry with him/her college I-card/ should be produced when demanded by the authorised person of the institute.
6) If a student has lost his/her I-card/Fee-Card, it should be reported immediately to the authority with an application. An amount of Rs. 10/- to be deposited is cash counter for obtaining duplicate card.
7) Students must appear in all internal assessment conducted by the college.
8) Loud/impolite talk /use of abusive language which offends the listener would be dealt with serious action.
9) Damage to institute and campus property due to negligence/lack of care would attract compensation for loss caused.
10) Students shall use only the waste bins for disposing waste materials in class rooms and offices to make the college campus free from plastic and other litter.
11) Students are prohibited from indulging in anti-institutional, anti-national, anti-social, communal or political expressions and activities within the campus.
12) Without specific permission of the college authority, students shall not bring out siders to the college.
13) Possessing, consuming, distributing and selling of any tobacco products within the college campus is strictly prohibited.
14) Students are not allowed to interact, on behalf of the institute with media representative or invite media persons on to the campus without the permission of the institute.
15) Signing another student on assignment, Identity Card, Fee Card and Admit Card will be taken seriously and disciplinary action will be taken against the student.
It is our endeavour by means of enforcing these code is to pioneer and administer a student discipline process which will helps to promote a student growth. Hence, it is our appeal to students. Be scrupulously honest in all academic activities, believe in loving, sharing and caring of others.