Administration > Discipline Committee
The committee was formed in the college in the year 2011.
- To maintain discipline in the college premises, classroom as well as in the campus area wherever the students are involved or participating.
- To achieve the goal of creating a safe, motivating and accepting college environment by supporting the use of positive attitudes and practices.
- To uptake measures for inappropriate behaviour including progressive discipline comprising suspension and expulsion where necessary.
- To frame the rules and regulations of the committee.
- To make sure that all the students are aware of the discipline of the college and campus.
- To encourage the students to maintain discipline wherever necessary.
- If any indiscipline found by any of the students, warn them on the first instance. Take disciplinary action based on the Rules and Regulations of the committee, if found with indisciplined behaviour by the same students repeatedly.
The formation of the committee as resolved in the last General meeting held is as follows
Convenor : Mr. Bidyut Debnath
Member : 1. Mr. Rajat Debnath
2.Mrs. Melody Darlong