Career and Counseling Cell
The college set up committee for Career and Counseling Cell first time in August 2011.
Career Counseling Cell has to support the students in the development of soft skills and communication ability to challenge the rigors of competitive tests and on-job-training in add-on or vocational courses.
(i). To gather information on job avenues and placements in different institutions and concerns related to the courses that the college offers;
(ii) To analyze information in the local, regional and national contexts to explore its relevance and utility for the students in their placements and on-job training; and
(iii) To promote discipline, healthy outlook and positive attitudes towards national integration and removal of narrow provincial preferences and prejudices.
(iv)To organize different types of awareness campaign and motivation programme relating to EDP, Skill Development and also to encourage the students to avail the training programme conducted by the cell.
Convenor : Ms.Jacinta Darlong
Members : Ms.Lalthanguri Sailo
: Mr. Biplab Majumder
News & Events
- Programmes Organized during 2021-2022
- National Level Motivational Talk on "Bhagavad-Gita:Key Source of Moral Values"
- Career and Counselling Program by HCL on 3rd January, 2022
- PROGRAMMES DURING 2014-15 SESSION
- PROGRAMMES DURING 2015-16 SESSION
- PROGRAMMES DURING 2016-17 SESSION
- PROGRAMMES DURING 2017-18 SESSION
- PROGRAMMES DURING 2018-19 SESSION
- PROGRAMMES DURING 2019-20 SESSION